Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.842 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,759 ($3,842) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)