Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.051 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,418 ($4,053) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)