Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.383 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,480 ($5,167) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)