Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,265 ($5,671) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)