Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,484 ($3,685) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)