Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,883 (€6,222) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (38 minutes ago)