Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,448 (€5,733) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (43 minutes ago)