Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,996 (€1,889) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)