Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.364 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,945 (€2,050) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)