Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11031 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,720 (24,661 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)