Cost of living comparison between León, Mexico and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16944 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,931 (Mex$ 11,398) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)