Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 96% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,314 (€3,145) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 2 hours ago)