Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,295 (£4,184) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)