Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,008 (3,938 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)