Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.794 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,681 (2,117 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)