Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07050 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,547 (Php107,054) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (33 minutes ago)