Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06419 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,424 (Php100,078) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (44 minutes ago)