Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06356 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,341 (Php36,831) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)