Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06170 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,365 (Php103,167) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (40 minutes ago)