Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,536 (€2,800) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)