Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.744 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,630 (€2,572) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (16 minutes ago)