Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,158 (€2,856) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)