Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,299 (€3,575) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)