Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.778 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 75% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 55,868 (CHF 14,787) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 32,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)