Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.087 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 74% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,793 (CHF 7,059) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)