Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.343 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 85% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,109 (CHF 6,912) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)