Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.485 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 57,955 (CHF 16,628) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 31,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)