Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,179 (CHF 8,682) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)