Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.128 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 77% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,733 (CHF 8,866) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)