Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 81% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 50,762 (CHF 15,399) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 28,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)