Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,763 (€3,466) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)