Cost of living comparison between Latina, Italy and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,311 (€5,480) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)