Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.125 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,873 ($599) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)