Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,286 (€5,087) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)