Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.695 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,426 (€2,551) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)