Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06760 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,284 (RD$ 33,785) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)