Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,692 (€1,720) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)