Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,640 (€2,033) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (34 minutes ago)