Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.364 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,918 (€1,814) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)