Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.014 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,807 (€1,945) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (40 minutes ago)