Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,980 (€869) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)