Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,638 (€4,264) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)