Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,092 (元5,703) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)