Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.08994 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,946 (32,752 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)