Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09475 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,782 (18,811 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)