Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09853 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,793 (18,196 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (31 minutes ago)