Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03026 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,009 (₨66,386) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)