Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,863 (871,077 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)