Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01047 BRL / NGN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,990 (858,926 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)