Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00983 BRL / NGN *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,576 (1,177,186 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)