Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,168 (9,962 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)