Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,008 (8,937 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)