Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00482 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,880 (CH$3,913,919) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 1 hour ago)