Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00470 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,411 (CH$3,913,282) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)