Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00539 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,809 (CH$2,189,600) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (41 minutes ago)