Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19770 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 299 (ARS $1,510) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)