Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16448 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,469 (Mex$ 15,013) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)