Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47261 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,559 ($b5,416) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (31 minutes ago)