Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45516 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,598 ($b14,497) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)