Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45655 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,626 ($b10,132) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)