Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47101 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,183 ($b11,005) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (43 minutes ago)