Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.222 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,895 ($1,519) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)