Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.061 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,427 ($1,120) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)