Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13175 BRL / HNL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,756 (L 20,918) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)