Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,140 (€926) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)