Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.296 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,778 (€1,146) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 110 (about 2 hours ago)