Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 50% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,924 (€3,069) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)