Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03062 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,668 (¥773,065) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)