Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02832 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,368 (¥578,018) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)