Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02722 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,964 (¥880,532) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)