Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.382 BRL / KWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 60% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,055 (Dinar 2,895) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)