Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.565 BRL / KWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 63% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 34,262 (Dinar 3,243) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (40 minutes ago)