Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.430 BRL / KWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,772 (Dinar 1,896) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)