Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 1,788 (GH₵2,491) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (36 minutes ago)