Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,210 (GH₵8,999) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)