Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,168 (GH₵2,948) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 1,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)