Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,431 (GH₵6,990) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)