Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 952 (GH₵1,328) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (28 minutes ago)