Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02765 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,350 (¥121,167) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)