Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03004 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,707 (¥323,142) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)