Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01933 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,325 (327,144 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (about 1 hour ago)