Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,471 (RM8,843) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)