Cost of living comparison between Kuching, Malaysia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,682 (RM3,463) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)