Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,541 (RM4,573) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)