Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,312 (RM7,730) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (16 minutes ago)