Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,374 (RM4,647) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)