Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,912 (RM8,272) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (27 minutes ago)