Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.734 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,012 (RM4,105) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (22 minutes ago)