Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,868 (RM3,951) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)