Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,337 (RM3,111) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (41 minutes ago)