Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,630 (RM3,744) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)