Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.688 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,406 (RM3,495) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (34 minutes ago)