Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43619 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,747 (kr 84,245) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)