Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36977 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 35,519 (kr 96,057) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)