Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05351 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,325 (руб 43,447) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)