Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,099 (6,901 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)