Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43170 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 66% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 84,564 (HK$195,884) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 51,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)