Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40243 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 118,713 (HK$294,989) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 81,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)