Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44816 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 69% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 126,757 (HK$282,841) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)