Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41801 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 121,471 (HK$290,594) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 78,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)