Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40668 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 74% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 130,421 (HK$320,694) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)