Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.377 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,305 (€5,125) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)