Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,699 (RM8,251) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)