Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.948 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,885 (RM8,316) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)