Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,009 (RM8,032) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (43 minutes ago)