Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,133 (RM4,409) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)