Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,437 (RM4,907) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)