Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05039 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,514 (₨49,899) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (43 minutes ago)