Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,761 (RM3,164) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)